August 30, 2012

Anniversary

On Monday, Jason and I celebrated our 1-year wedding anniversary. And my oh my how time flies! I can't believe it's been a year!

We went on a 3-day getaway to Caramoan where we did 2 days of island hopping. It was so beautiful-- the water was so blue and so clear, the weather was perfect. We got married on the beach, it was only right we celebrated our anniversary on the beach.

I am so blessed to have such an amazing man in my life to be my husband, best friend-- my everything. Everyday he makes me feel special. He makes me feel up when I feel down, makes me feel beautiful when I feel ugly, he loves me even at my worst. I am so glad we have forever to spend together.

It's been one hell of a year-- from Costa Rica, to Ecuador, to the States, to South Korea and now in the Philippines. I can't wait for the many more adventures to come.

Here's a few photos from our trip. I'll be writing a more detailed post about Caramoan and our trip soon.








No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...