May 07, 2013

Tuesday Topics: Two Must-Do Bucket List Items

I have a lot of things on my bucket list, as some of you may already know. Today's topic for Tuesday is 2 must-do's from that list. While I sit here thinking about it, picking just 2 is just too darn hard--- I believe all the items on my list are must-do's!

But  I will comply with the rules & only talk about two. Here's number one:

See Erykah Badu perform!

{via}
She's an idol and inspiration of mine. I've been a huge fan of hers for many years now, but I haven't had the chance to see her do her thang live. And I've heard nothing but good things about her performances.

Number two:

Go to Amsterdam!

{via}
There are tons of reasons why Amsterdam is on the top of my travel wishlist.

To read the rest of my bucket list, click here.


Join the fun here:
The Austin Family Diary

post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...