June 21, 2013

High Five For Friday

First off-- HAPPY FIRST DAY OF SUMMER! Woohoo!

Here are five of my favorite things from this week:


One: On Monday, I had a job interview & got the job! So my hubby & I went out to celebrate-- we even got me a new phone, so this picture was us trying it out. // Two: We live half a mile from a Sonic's... and their shakes are half price after 8pm... good or bad idea? Either way, we've already been twice (in one week! Yikes. Haha...) // Three: We went on a bike ride and rode to downtown. // Four: Last night I made pizza- and it turned out so good! Chicken, spinach, cilantro, grilled onions & cheese with a garlic BBQ sauce. So yummy! // Five: Sometimes, you just gotta turn the funk all the way UP.


And if you missed it, here's what I posted this week:


I'm so glad that we've been able to settle down a bit here in Nashville and that I've had time to get back to blogging. I start my new job soon, so I will be busy again, but I'm hoping it doesn't take away from my blogging time!

Come join the H54F fun here:
 photo H54Fbutton-1_zpsa7aaa665.png
post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...