July 22, 2013

Lists of Five

I saw this at Kiss My List & wanted to do it, too. I mean hey, who doesn't like lists, especially ones where you get to talk about yourself?? =)

Five Things I Have a Passion For
1. My husband
2. My fam
3. Traveling
4. Fun
5. Life



Five Things I Would Like to do Before I Die
1. See the Northern Lights.
2. Visit all South American countries.
3. Run my own hostel.
4. Go to Amsterdam.
5. Eat pizza in Italy.

Five Things I Say A Lot
1. “Awesome”
2. "Yeah"
3. "Love you"
4. “Amazing"
5. “What the heck...”

Five Books and/or Magazines I Have Read Lately
1. See Through
2. Pride and Prejudice and Zombies
3. The Emperor's Children
4. Jay-Z: Decoded
5. The Ultimate Man's Survival Guide (hey- there's some useful info in there!)


Five Favorite Movies (maybe you’ve seen them Five times…)
1. Closer
2. The Motorcycle Diaries
3. The Science of Sleep (yes, Gael Garcia Bernal is my favorite!)
4. Leon: The Professional
5. City of God

Five Places I Would Love to Travel
1. Samoa
2. Cambodia
3. Istanbul
4. All of the national parks
5. New Zealand

Five People I Tag to do this
I tag anyone & everyone who wants to participate! 
post signature

3 comments :

  1. I may steal this from you if that's okay. :) I love these kinds of things!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally fine. I steal them from people all the time because I love these kinds of things, too! =)

      Delete
  2. Ahhhh, Istanbul. ;) And New Zealand is on my list as well. Must be even more gorgeous than in pictures.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...