September 22, 2013

Summer Highlights

Ahhhh yes... today is officially the first day a fall. And I am pretty happy about it. I can't wait for cooler weather. I am really over this hot humidity Tennessee has hit me with. I mean, sure- I've lived in the Philippines, been to many countries where it's hot and humid-- but this stuff here in Nashville is a different breed.

But, enough of that. Here are just a few of my favorite things that we did this summer:







4. Celebrating our 2-year wedding anniversary (here & here)






What were the fun things you did this summer? Are you glad it's fall, too?
post signature

2 comments :

  1. the craft brews festival looks amazing!! what a great summer

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very glad it is autumn! Also so over the heat and humidity of the South, I'm ready for some gorgeous fall colors and the smell of woodsmoke in the air! Looks like you've had a busy summer, I would love to take a roadtrip across the US... maybe another year.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...