September 09, 2013

To my Mr.


We've been friends for almost a decade, together for 7 of those years, and married for 2. And throughout my time knowing you, being with you- I find myself falling in love with you all over again every single day.

You've taught me so many things-- about life, love and about myself. I am so grateful. Without you I don't know where I would be, what I would be doing (probably something really boring). Thanks for always keeping me on my toes.



I just want to thank you for being my support system. For being my best friend. For putting up with me when I'm a brat (and we know that's most of the time). For loving me unconditionally. For the little (and big!) things you do to make me happy. For always pushing me and wanting the best for me. For always making me laugh. And making me good food, of course.



From our very first trip together to Costa Rica to our big move across the country and everything in between with all the ups and downs, there's no one else I would want to experience it all than with you.

You're the best thing ever in this world. You're such a huge blessing in my life. Words can't even describe how much I love you.

September 9 is one of my favorite days. Happy birthday, my love. Mahal kita.

Love,
Your turtle shell


No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...