October 16, 2013

Colorful Cities Around the World {Wanderlust Wednesday}

It's no secret that I have a vast list of places I want need to visit. Today, I want to share some photos of places I want to visit that are filled with vibrant colors. I hope these pictures don't make your wanderlust flare up even more like they did to mine!

Naples, Italy:
{via}

Juzcar, Spain:
{via}

Berlin, Germany:
{via}

Cinque Terre, Italy:
{via}

Valparaiso, Chile:
{via}

La Boca, Buenos Aires, Argentina:
{via}

Bo-Kaap, Cape Town, South Africa:
{via}

Copenhagen, Denmark:
{via}

Istanbul, Turkey:
{via}

Have you been to any of these places? What colorful cities are on your list?


Linking up today at:
True Colours

post signature

7 comments :

  1. All of these places. . oh my goodness I want to go on a vacation right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't been to any of them yet, but a bunch of them are on my list. Want to start planning? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous places! Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow these photos are so beautiful! Several of those places are on my list of places to travel too. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these!! Cinque Terre is definitely amazing and you should go there asap! Such a beautiful place!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Omg I just fell in love with that South African town! Bucket list!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...