October 29, 2013

Major Dog Love Overload!

Last month in my 6 Things About Me post, I talked about how dogs are my favorite animals. Over the past couple of weeks, I've come across some links of dogs that have just filled my heart with so much happiness and joy- it's ridiculous! And I wanted to share some of my happiness with you all.

Here are some links that my fellow dog-lovers may want to check out (and yes- I am partial to Pugs and French Bulldogs!):


{via}


{via}



{via}






The cutest video ever: Cats Stealing Dogs Beds



If you're on Instagram, I highly recommend following these cute four-legged friends:


{via}

{via}

{via}

{via}


I hope looking at all this cuteness made you as happy as it made me!

Any other cute dog links to share with me? Anyone else I should follow on Instagram? What's your favorite breed? 
post signature

1 comment :

  1. Omg yes! My boyfriend and I are constantly sending each other pictures of cute dogs! I'll have to send him some of these!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...