November 21, 2013

The Boy Behind the Blog: Music & Thanks

Time for my fave link-up where J gets to be a little more involved with my whole blog thing. I may force him (lovingly, of course) to do this every month. And I know he feels obligated, but I know he does it because he loves me and he knows it makes me happy.

Anyways- on to this month's questions & J's crazy answers:

1. Who is your favorite band/musician?
The wiggles

2. What was your first CD/tape?
My mom bought me No Doubt - Tragic Kingdom & Fugees - The Score for Christmas.   She bought the Fugees album based on "Killing Me Softly", so she was unpleasantly surprised when I'd later walk around the house singing along to things like "And even after all my logic and my theory, I add a mothaf**** so you ign'ant n****s hear me."

3. Who was your first concert?
The first show I saw was in Pittsburgh at a place called Nick's Fat City.  My friends and I were all about this VH1 show called Bands on the Run, and the band we liked from that show was called Flickerstick, from Texas.  So we went to see them.

4. What is your favorite Thanksgiving food?
Cranberry sauce.  With berries.

5. Finish the sentence: I am thankful for...
My family.  Especially my loving wife who makes me answer questions all the time.



Catch the previous The Boy Behind the Blog Q&A's here.


Come join the fun!
Mal Smiles


post signature

2 comments :

  1. Haha. I love his answer to number five. I'm pretty sure that's exactly how my husband feels.

    Stopping by from the BBB link-up!

    Haylee @ Jets and a Brunette

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Wiggles...LOL! Thanks for linking up! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...