December 19, 2013

The Boy Behind the Blog: Breakfast & Holidays

Another round of BBTB is upon us! I just want to thank my hubby for taking 5 minutes every month to answer the questions and getting a little involved with my blog & supporting me and my hobby.

Now, on to the questions and his answers:

1. What is your favorite cereal?
 I assume that "cereal" here is referring to processed, packaged food that is really nothing more than wood pulp flavored with sugar, artificially dyed and fortified with chemically derived vitamins, and marketed to unassuming children who have no concept of what should and should not be considered "food".  So probably Cookie Crisp.

2. Pancakes or waffles?
Waffles.

3. What is your favorite holiday tradition?
I like the tradition of replacing holiday traditions with shopping days, because let's be honest, why would I spend time with my friends and family when I could buy things I don't need?

4. Finish the sentence: All I want for Christmas is...
All I want for Christmas is sharks with friggin laser beams on their heads.  Is that so much to ask?

5. What was your best moment of 2013?
Can't pick one.  There were too many.  Let's say every moment up until the one when we moved back to the U.S.



Mal Smiles


post signature

3 comments :

  1. Lol you can order a shark with a friggin lazer beam on amazon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. {visiting from the link up} These answers totally cracked me up!! Loving his "all I want for Christmas" answer! LOL. Merry Christmas to you both!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha he's funny. awesome answers! I'm a new follower!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...