January 09, 2014

Monthly Photo Journal: December 2013

I was happy it was finally December-- my favorite month! // First snowfall of the season // J has been playing open mics more often. I'm his number one fan :) // I baked some yummy cookies for my kids!

We did Secret Santa at work. // I made a quick trip to Cali & I was happy to see my fam! // I was also happy to see my BFF! // & I was happy to put my toes in the sand!

I enjoyed a yummy birthday breakfast // I celebrated my birthday surrounded by loved ones  // My mom made our wedding scrapbook- which I had no idea she was going to do that- I LOVED it! // Our Christmas dinner.


J got me a slow-cooker for Christmas! // Watching "47 Ronin" in 3D on Christmas // We also went to D&B after the movie and won major! // I received my prizes I won from Vintage Zest!

It was a good month filled with lots of fun and good times-- and as always- it went by way too quickly!

{Check out previous Monthly Photo Journals here}
post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...