April 29, 2014

Question of the Day: What makes you happy?



What makes you happy?


Well, here's my partial list of things that make me happy:

- Days when the sun is shining and the temperature is between 65 and 75 degrees.
- Date nights
- Cute Instagrams of doggies! (like here, here and here)
- When the plane touches down at my destination
- When the immigration officer stamps my passport and says "Welcome!"
- Watching FC Barcelona score goals
- Dancing to "my jam!" (I have several)
- Coming home to a clean house & the hubby cooking a yummy dinner
- That moment when I see the bus coming down the street
- When whatever I'm baking/cooking/making comes out delicious.
- Walking into a local coffee shop and the smell of freshly-brewed goodness that hits my nostrils!
- Snail mail
- Being in California
- ... and my mom-- it's her birthday today and I want to wish the most amazing, wonderful woman in my life a very happy birthday! Love you, momma!

 


How about you- what makes YOU happy? And if you need a little pick-me-up, here are 64 Mind-Blowing Facts that Will Make You Feel Incredibly Happy.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...